Madagascar

Year: 2005
Rated: PG

Only in cartoon can a zebra and a lion becomes friends ... that's part of the comedy of this animation. The zebra pursued his dream of a better life outside the zoo which then turns into a nightmare.  
++++++++++++++++++++
The roar man, the roar!
Wow! I've never heard that one before!
Yeah go wild man, come on!
Bring up the wild!
Aarrhh! Excuse me, you're biting my butt!
No, I'm not.
Yes, you are.
Alex, what did you do?
He bit me on the butt!
No. I didn't. Did I?
You kind of did.
You just bit me on the butt! What the hack is wrong with you? Why did you bite me?
Man, that's because you are his dinner.
What? Excuse me?
That's dumb. Dumb, dumb, Maurice. What is the simple bite on the buttocks among friends?
The party is over, Julian. Your brilliant plan has failed.
What are you talking about?
Your friend here is what we call a deluxe model hunting and eating machine. And he eats stake. Which is you.
Get out of here.
Okey dokey, Maurice. I admit it, the plan failed. All is lost! We're all doomed. The Foosas will come back and gobble us with their mouths! Because we are all stakes.
I'm stake! Me, me, me, me!
Mr. Alex cannot stay here. He belongs with his own kind. On the Foosa side of the island.
By the power invested in me, by the law of the jungle, bla, bla, bla, bla. Be gone!
What? Come on.
Do I look like a stake to you?
Yeah.
See, I told you I don't look like...
Wait, wait, what did you say?
Oh, yeah!
He's going savage. Run for your lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment